June/July Packet Checklist 2020-2021
The following must be returned to the school office no later than the first day of school.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020. All school fees may be paid with one check. Use the school fees form included in the mailed packet for one check payment.
All June Packet forms can be found on school website:
- Emergency form and Shelter-in-Place forms – one of each required for each student 2 blue forms will come in the mail.
(Students cannot be admitted to school without an emergency form, K-8)
- Class Fees as indicated on student class supplies list
- School Sweatshirt order forms/payments (Any student needing one. Pre-orders due 8/7 to office for pick up at school)
- Physician’s immunization documentation for students in grades K and 7th
- Earthquake/Emergency bag supplies see student class supplies list (K-8th)
- Administration of Medication at school consent form (if needed) and letter to parents regarding medication at school. Students receiving ANY medication at school must have a form on file.
- Reminder: $100 Weekly Raffle Drawings begin Wednesday, August 19th. Tickets need to be received by Friday, August 14th to be entered in the first drawing on the first day of school! Raffle tickets will be mailed over the summer. If you pre-paid for raffle tickets with your contract, you are automatically entered.
Other information available school website:
- School Calendar link: SFSSCALENDAR
- School Photo Day & Mugsy Clicks information-TBD
- Church Mouse Volunteer Scheduling-TBD as stores open later this summer
- School Lunch Menus & Ordering-TBD based on reopening guidance
- iPad contract and consent forms will be available in the School Handbook
- Student Class Supplies List and Class Fees
- School Uniform Guidelines / Dennis Uniform Product Brochure/ Saint Francis Solano School
- Volunteer Clearance Requirements-All Volunteers & New Parents must Train on new videos Available July 1, 2020
*School Handbook will be posted in August. All Handbook forms are due to the school office 8/28/2020