June/July Packet Checklist 2021-2022
The following must be returned to the school office no later than the first day of school, Thursday, August 19, 2021.
All school fees may be paid with one check. Use the school fees form included in the mailed packet for one check payment.
All June Packet forms can be found on school website:
- Emergency form and Shelter-in-Place forms – one of each required for each student 2 pink forms will come in the mail.
(Students cannot be admitted to school without emergency forms, K-8)
- iPad Contract K-8
- Class Fees as indicated on student supplies list.
- Children’s Center Registration & Policy Forms (if needed)
- School sweatshirt order forms/payment (Any student needing one. Pre-orders due 8/6 to office for pick up at school)
- 2021-2022 Spirit T-shirt Order Form & Spirit T-shirt Sponsorship Form. This is an optional T-shirt that may be worn with denim on Fridays (except All-school Mass days)
- Physician’s immunization documentation for students in grades K and 7th
- Earthquake/Emergency bag supplies see student class supplies list (K-8th)
- Administration of Medication at school consent form (if needed) and letter to parents regarding medication at school. Students receiving ANY medication at school must have a form on file.
- Reminder: $100 Weekly Raffle Drawings begin Thursday, August 19th. Tickets need to be received by Monday, August 16th to be entered in the first drawing on the first day of school! Raffle tickets will be mailed over the summer. If you pre-paid for raffle tickets with your contract, you are automatically entered. You will receive a ticket raffle receipt in the mail.
Other information available school website:
- School Calendar link: SFSSCALENDAR
- School Photo Day-October 6th mugsyclicks.com
- SCRIP information
- Church Mouse Volunteer Scheduling-Call 707-938-9797
- School Uniform Guidelines / Dennis Uniform Product Brochure/ Saint Francis Solano School
- Volunteer Clearance Requirements-All Volunteers & New Parents must train on updated videos
by October 1st!
*School Handbook will be posted in August. All Handbook forms are due to the school office 9/1/2021