June/July Packet Checklist 2023-2024
The following must be returned to the school office no later than the first day of school, Thursday, August 17, 2023.
All school fees may be paid with one check. Use the school fees form included in the mailed packet for one check payment.
All June Packet forms can be found on school website under the June Packet tab:
- Student emergency form /Información de emergencia para estudiantes is now online. Submit one form per student no later than 8/17/2023. (Students cannot be admitted to school without emergency forms, grades K-8)
- Physician’s immunization documentation /documento de vacunación for students in grades kindergarten and 7 and any student new to a school setting. Physicians may fax or email documentation (forms) prior to the first day of school: 707-996-2662 email@example.com
- School Medication Authorization Form (if needed)/Autorización de medicamentos (si es necesario). Medication dispensed by school personnel MUST have a Medication Authorization Form signed by a prescribing physician, including over-the-counter medications. No exceptions. See form for all requirements.
- iPad & Chromebook Usage Pledge (grades 4-8 only)/Acuerdo de uso de iPad/Chromebook (grados 4-8)
- Class Fees as indicated on Students Supplies List. (grades K-8)
- Earthquake/Emergency bag supplies (see student class supplies list K-8 by first week of school)
- Children’s Center Policy Form & Registration Form (if needed)
- School sweatshirt order form/school jacket order and payment (Any student needing one. Order is due 8/4 to office for pick up at school)
- Spirit Shirt Sponsorship information Online Spirit Shirt ordering coming soon!
- Reminder: $100 Weekly Raffle Drawings begin Thursday, August 17th. Tickets need to be received by Tuesday, August 15th to be entered in the first drawing! Raffle tickets will be mailed over the summer. If you prepaid for raffle tickets with your contract, you are automatically entered. You will receive a ticket raffle receipt in the mail.
- School Uniform Guidelines/Dennis Uniform Product Brochure/ Saint Francis Solano School CODE: OZ1STF. Uniform policy will be strictly enforced. Please read through the guidelines.
- School Calendar link: SFSSCALENDAR
- School Photo Day-Thursday, September 7th mugsyclicks.com
- SCRIP mobile app information
- Church Mouse Volunteer Scheduling-Call 707-996-5115
- Volunteer clearance requirements: ALL volunteers must train on NEW safe environment training course by 10/1/23. New volunteers must also be fingerprinted with diocesan ORI coded fingerprint form A5748.
- 7th & 8th grade service hour forms.
*School Handbook will be posted in August. All Handbook forms will be online and must be submitted to the school office by 9/1/23.