June/July Packet Checklist 2022-2023
The following must be returned to the school office no later than the first day of school, Thursday, August 18, 2022.
All school fees may be paid with one check. Use the school fees form included in the mailed packet for one check payment.
All June Packet forms can be found on school website except emergency forms:
- Emergency form and Shelter-in-Place forms – one of each required for each student 2 yellow forms will come in the mail.
(Students cannot be admitted to school without emergency forms, K-8)
- iPad Contract K-8
- Class Fees as indicated on students supply list. (K-8)
- Children’s Center Registration & Policy form (if needed)
- Spirit Shirt order form & Spirit Shirt sponsorship form (also mailed in packet)
- School Sweatshirt order form/payment (Any student needing one. Order is due 8/5 to office for pick up at school)
- Physician’s immunization documentation for students in grades K and 7 and any student new to a school setting. Physicians may fax or email documentation prior to the first day of school: 707-996-2662 email@example.com
- Earthquake/Emergency bag supplies (see student class supplies list K-8)
- Administration of Medication at school consent form (if needed) and letter to parents regarding medication at school. Students receiving ANY medication at school must have a form on file.
- Reminder: $100 Weekly Raffle Drawings begin Thursday, August 18th. Tickets need to be received by Monday, August 15th to be entered in the first drawing on the first day of school! Raffle tickets will be mailed over the summer. If you prepaid for raffle tickets with your contract, you are automatically entered. You will receive a ticket raffle receipt in the mail.
Other information available on the school website:
- School Calendar link: SFSSCALENDAR
- School Photo Day-September 19th mugsyclicks.com
- SCRIP information
- Church Mouse Volunteer Scheduling-Call 707-996-5115
- School Uniform Guidelines/Dennis Uniform Product Brochure/ Saint Francis Solano School CODE: OZ1STF
- Volunteer Clearance Requirements-All Volunteers & New Parents must train on updated videos
by October 1st!
*School Handbook will be posted in August. All Handbook forms are due to the school office 9/2/2022