St. Francis Solano School offers prepaid hot lunch order options on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and some Fridays.
- Monday is pasta day with a choice of red or butter sauce.
- Tuesday is Broadway Market deli sandwich day.
- Wednesday is El Brinquinto bean & cheese burrito or chicken burrito day
- Thursday is Mary’s Pizza Shack cheese pizza day.
- Special Friday lunch menu features freshly made soups, teriyaki bowls and sandwiches.
All lunches come with a beverage and healthy fruit side.
Lunches for students who are absent may be picked up between 11A-12P. No lunches will be saved or credited.
Click here to view the September – November 2019 Hot Lunch Order Form.
Click here to view the 2019-2020 Hot Lunch Calendar.
Click here to sign up for Hot Lunch Volunteer shifts.
To volunteer you must have cleared the diocese’s mandatory volunteer requirements of fingerprinting and online safe environment training. Please call the school office if you have questions about your clearance status.