Hot Lunch Program
St. Francis Solano School offers prepaid hot lunch order options on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and some Fridays.
- Monday is pasta day with a choice of red or butter sauce.
- Tuesday is Broadway Market deli sandwich day.
- Wednesday is El Brinquinto bean & cheese burrito or chicken burrito day
- Thursday is Mary’s Pizza Shack cheese pizza day.
- Special Friday lunch menu features freshly made soups, teriyaki bowls and sandwiches.
All lunches come with a beverage and healthy fruit side.
Lunches for students who are absent may be picked up between 11A-12P. No lunches will be saved or credited.
Lunch forms are due December 20th.
To volunteer you must have cleared the diocese’s mandatory volunteer requirements of fingerprinting and online safe environment training. Please call the school office if you have questions about your clearance status.