St. Francis Solano School Mother/Son Picnic & Grape Stomp
Date: Sunday, September 30th
Time: 9am-11am Grape Stomp
Location: Sonoma Plaza
Look for us under the St. Francis Pop-up tent behind the amphitheater
The Vintage Festival has graciously offered St. Francis an opportunity to stomp grapes from 9AM to 11AM. Groups can have up to three members. Tickets for the Grape Stomp are available for purchase in the school office.
Here are the Details: Two or three to a team $35 per team – 2 minute stomp FOR FUN
Attire is up to team however, all participants will receive a grape stomp shirt.
Picnic 10:30-1pm BYO Beverages and Picnic
The SFSS Parents Club will provide a variety of games and desserts!
6 Reasons to Discover St. Francis Solano School:
• Faith-based education welcoming and inclusive of all
• Inspired, professional faculty dedicated to excellence and personal enrichment
• Advanced classroom technology including an iPad for every student
• Safe and nurturing environment where all are treated with dignity and respect
• Student distinction in community service, academics, and athletics
• Competitively priced tuition and financial aid opportunities
Visit St. Francis Solano School!
To RSVP to the Open House or Kindergarten Sneak Peek or to schedule a private tour, contact the school office at 707-996-4994 or email us at email@example.com
St. Francis Solano School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and is co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).