The WASC accreditation process aids institutions in developing and sustaining effective educational programs and assures the educational community, the general public, and other organizations that an accredited institution has met high standards of quality and effectiveness. St. Francis Solano School has received the highest level of accreditation.
6 Reasons to Discover St. Francis Solano School:
• Faith-based education welcoming and inclusive of all
• Inspired, professional faculty dedicated to excellence and personal enrichment
• Advanced classroom technology including an iPad for every student
• Safe and nurturing environment where all are treated with dignity and respect
• Student distinction in community service, academics, and athletics
• Competitively priced tuition and financial aid opportunities
Visit St. Francis Solano School!
To RSVP to the Open House or Kindergarten Sneak Peek or to schedule a private tour, contact the school office at 707-996-4994 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Francis Solano School is accredited by the Western Catholic Educational Association (WCEA) and is co-accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Last week, students at St. Francis Solano School played Coin Wars in their homeroom classes to raise money for victims of Hurricane Harvey. In just 2 days, students raised $1,467.51. Some students brought coins from their own piggy banks and others did extra chores at home to earn their donated coins. Classes competed to see which grade could raise the most money. Additional anonymous donations came in from the school community bringing the total amount raised to $2000!