After School Care
Children’s Center Policies
After Hours Phone Number: 707-696-6778
For emails sent to Children’s Center after 12PM daily, please cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:50 a.m.
• Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
•Minimum days 12:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
• Supervision is not available before or after these hours
• Parents must complete and submit to the office a Children’s Center registration form for each child along with registration fee by the first day of school; otherwise, drop-in fee will be charged until registration is received.
• Registration fee schedule for 2018-2019: 1 child: $50; each additional child: $30
• Each registered student will be charged a minimum of one hour at $4.85 per hour. Parents will be billed in quarter-hour increments after the first hour minimum.
• Any student left on campus after 3:15 (12:40 on minimum days) will be checked into Children’s Center and the parents billed a minimum of $4.85. Non-registered students will be billed at a drop-in rate of $7.50 per hour.
• Any student on the playground after school hours without parent supervision will be checked into Children’s Center and parents will be billed accordingly.
• If a parent fails to sign their child out of Children’s Center at pick-up, they will be billed for the maximum hours (until 5:30)
• A $10 late fee will be charged for any student checked out after 5:30 P.M., and an additional $10.00 charged for every 15-minute increment.
• Non-registered children may use Children’s Center only on the day of their conference without being charged the $50 registration fee. The $4.85 minimum hourly fee will be charged. Continued use of Children’s Center for additional days, will result in parents being charged $7.50 hourly drop-in fee (minimum one hour charge).
Release of Students
• Children are not allowed to sign themselves out! If it is necessary for someone other than a student’s parent/guardian or an emergency contact to pick up the child, a written note or email from the parent is necessary.
• Grade 1 participates in Homework Club on Monday ONLY from 3:20 – 3:40.
• Grades 2 – 8 on Monday – Thursday at 3:30 – 4:10.
• Children’s Center participants are required to provide a monthly snack contribution. Please refer to the safe foods list for appropriate snacks. Lunch is often inadequate for the lengthy day.
• Children’s Center services will be suspended for those with delinquent accounts.
• The Children’s Center is a St. Francis Solano School organization. Therefore, all dress code and conduct rules apply.
• School athletes may check into Children’s Center while they wait for after school sports practices. Athletes may change into their uniform while at Children’s Center.
Parents must send a note or email authorizing Children’s Center staff to release a student to his/her coach.
Closed Dates for Children’s Center
• There will be NO services offered at Children’s Center on the following dates:
Friday, December 20, 2019
Thursday, April 9, 2020
Thursday, June 4, 2020